Monday 22 April 2013

Lipcote (Apr 13)

 
Lipcote
 
I'm not sure if I like this product or not, I think I was expecting too much from it, I was expecting it to be like my new obsession, I'd heard so many great things about it.
It did work, it kept my lippy on, when I ate, when I drank, even when I brushed my teeth.
It has absolutely no taste, but it smells like nail polish remover, which I don't mind too much, it really stings if you have cuts on your lips and it leaves like a glossy feel to your lips. (which I don't like, its why I wear lipstick) And a glossy look.
 
I thought it was lasting really well until I looked up close and it was all smudged, maybe because my chapped lips.
 
Its a great product, and if yours in the UK it's on offer in Boots at the moment, but I can live with out it.
 
xx
 



No comments:

Post a Comment